Friday, February 23, 2018

Some night on Earth in time (February, actually)

My friend and I were talking.  "We're so damn goofy," he'd say.
Then I would counter, "But we're very serious."
A moment of contemplative silence, then buffoonish laughter.
This recurred at different points of the night.

I just felt like saying this now. No, not trying to expound this into
some greater point.  I'm not turning this blog in for a grade.  Though
if I did, I'd secretly hope for an "A" but I might more likely get
an, "eh?"

Seeing how this is going, concerning my "weekly" claim, it seems
to me that I would get a definite late mark.

Oh, and I forgot to tell you, I wasn't around for a bit because I was
suspended for tardiness and absences.  How does that work?  You get
in trouble for not being somewhere you don't want to be so the punishment
is not being there more? I'll take it.

Honesty is my favorite policy, though, so I must say I'm obviously kidding.


No comments:

Post a Comment