Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Oh-

For the past 6 months or so, I've been faithfully and punctually making a blog post
every Tuesday.  I've been hitting my own deadline.  This was all on my mind earlier
in the day, and then... I've almost slipped up, I admit.  I went out to visit some friends
I haven't seen in a while and now getting back it hits me... it's the wee hours of Wed.
morning, technically (I'm dead sober, or alive sober, more like it), but to me it's still Tues. night,
because I'm a late nighter and I haven't gone to bed yet.  So we'll just go ahead and call
this another Tues. post on this blog. This one counts.

There's a Gardes facebook page coming together:  www.facebook.com/thegardes

I'm not sure if I've ever posted this before, so here goes.  I was looking through my
archive of images and such, and here is my portrait of legendary bluesman, Watermelon
Slim, as he sat, once upon a time, reading a book in my living room. ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment