Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Already Given This 30 Minutes Of Nothingness That Is Time

So there's some electromagnetic pulse that radiates from my body
that interferes with electronics and jumbles up their senses and just
wi-fries everything, perhaps it is because I'm actually just too human
and I'm not meant to be part of the machine- I go kicking and screaming
so many mornings when forcing myself to oil and grease the gears of this
Machine World.  The emanation from my being is actually my brother's
problem, and the whole thing was his idea.
     Just stopping at a Barnes & Noble for a split second to send out a letter,
it turned out the place had blocked the wall sockets so many laptops and
devices had died, and I was amused to see a great many of people writing
in notebooks and reading real books.  However, the connection didn't
work there, so I left, even if making a Tuesday point to no one else but myself.
     So now we got it going.  In a haste to go do some recording tonight.
     And, I have text messages now again, for the first time in some years.
At one point, I just turned them off, for I was getting so many messages of
even just jibberish (some of the kind of people I know) that one month my
bill was about the cost of rent for a humble apartment (lucky I was homeless-
do those words even work? not for money) and gas and food and phone bill
was my rent- so they were gone- but now, due to reasons, as things are usually
due to reasons, unless you hang out with Nothing Unreal until past dawn sometimes,
text messages are back on now.  I've come across several people who realized they
were having a one-sided conversation with themselves and called me on it after some
days, and then I realized that perhaps I've lost some friends in the past thinking I'm a
no reply. Possible, probably not, though.
     I waited for 10-15 minutes to speak to a person on the phone who was trying
to overcharge me 20 bucks a month at first, then down to 10.  I said no, someone
else just last week told me what the price was.  They didn't know shit.
     I went to the store and the phone guy hooked me up in one minute.
     I don't want to get all hung up on phones, though, so i'm hanging up for tonight,
and I'll call you next week, and we'll hang out some more.
    

No comments:

Post a Comment