Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Passing a Note

So this is called "Notes From the Studonym", and it looks like I'm typing up a fresh note.  Not sure if I ever mentioned this before, but in case you're wondering, it's pronounced like "Stew," like "Studio," like "Stuart."  It's really just the nickname for the traveling, makeshift studio wherever I've found myself.  I liked "Makeshift Studio" but that was taken.  I told my nephew, Nick, he had a Nick name.
         "Studonym" is the pseudonym for the studio that mixes sounds like stew, like a studio with a name like "Stu-" ahh, you get the picture.  These notes are written and all about the music notes in the air and whatelse.  Whatever happens to be the whim of the Studonym, which is wherever I am. The world is a stage and the world is a studio.  This particular name started with Aaron S. and I and keeps going.  I bounce into other studios and then bring that back to my Studonym and keep working on the hymn with her, us and them-

            Progression of a Flier:


          

                                                                 This is the original.



                                       Then Mario joined the bill and got squeezed into this one.

                                       Then, this.  I like how our names aren't even on this one.

                                          Now, this.  Though there is another in the works, but the Photoshop machine has gone kooky.  Both of us have even disappeared from the photo at one point, so it remains to be seen what will happen next.
           




           

                 

No comments:

Post a Comment